Friday, November 4, 2011

Tweet Adder - Great program.

Great program!


Tweet Adder is amazing. I use it with my corporate projects. I recommend it to all of my clients. It has been one of my biggest industry secrets, but now I'll share it with you.

Now, I'm not going to give you their sales pitch. But, the fact is, it works. It grows your followers, it grows your brand, and it drives you real traffic to your blog or website.

It works in multiple ways. First, you tell the program who your target audience is. It then finds people inside of your target audience, and follows or messages them. Then, it auto-tweets content from your blog/website for you, with links! And, it really does work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the post. I got good tweet tips from your blog and would surely implement it in my social media campaign.

TweetAdder review | Tweet Adder | http://www.internetmarketingtofreedom.com/reviews/tweet-adder-review-and-bonus/