Saturday, September 10, 2011

Guest post from Breaku, on "The List"

Hey guys, I'm Breaku. I write for That Blank Media frequently, but never for the advertising blog.

I'm here to explain what "The List" can do for you and your blog and why you should try to get on it.


"The List" is a list of blogs, currently featuring 71, that are fast loading with both Entrecard and Adgitize on them. If you're a user of either of those systems, then you know how important it is to actually be able to find the blogs that use these systems. If you don't drop your entrecard, you won't receive drops, ergo; lower traffic. If you don't click the adgitize ads, you'll have fewer points hurting your income.

As an experiment, I went one week clicking/dropping on only the blogs on the list. Investing no further time to finish and reach 100 (which, the list will hopefully have those numbers soon).

The results were incredible. My Adgitize earnings went up greatly, those 71 points were excellent, and I was able to break into the Adgitize leaderboards for last month, which earned me a backlink.

Entrecard saw similar results. Not only did I have more credits to advertise with, but many people will return drops! I went from 8th ranked Politics Blog, to 4th ranked that week. The cost to advertise on my blog capped out at over 256 credits, and my cards dropped on me increased by 60%.

Then, just to be sure that it wasn't a fluke, I stopped using the list. My stats sunk. And quickly. I was almost as low as I was before. And I realized how useful this list can actually be.

Getting on the Easy Advertising list is simple. Post a comment here. E-mail my boss. Post a comment on the list itself. But be sure you have both Entrecard and Adgitize, or you're wasting time.





Breaku is a regular poster on That Politics Blog, and a Member of That Blank Media.

1 comment:

Easy Advertising said...

There is no doubt this works and has merrit when applicable. But for most of us looking for easy advertising, text ads and banners still work great. Traffic exchanges like AdsTab with over 34K active members are a great place too start getting great results.